Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update from 209: Let's see how this goes

I, and pretty much everyone I know who reads this, frequents 209. To the point where this morning I was wondering what is the proper protocol for greeting people you see there every day, multiple times a day, and I think it might be a head nod once a day IF you happen to be looking up but unless you are sitting by each other maybe you should just go with the stare at my work move. (From now on see how well I practice what I here preach).

Anyway, I find that energy spent on others in there is best spent on those you don't know, who make being in the room a little more pleasant and/or gross.

I'm going to go with pleasant on this one.
This kid 1. has a flip phone (i WISH it was a RAZR hov, but on further inspection it wasn't) 2. got no work done 3. watched videos so loud but I (ME!?) didn't have the heart to tell him to turn it down 4. was drinking mtn dew 5. BURPED OUT LOUD AND LOOKED AT ME AND THE KID DRAWING STAR MAPS NEXT TO ME AND GOES "...sorry" 5. was a good sport when i proceeded to giggle so long and type so furiously about it that I myself had to apologize to him 6. Also he made fun of one of his bro's furry jacket which was a delightful interaction to watch.

It so happened this is the mundane thing he was doing at the time I was bold enough (thanks Rory) to be takin' pics (not all of us have a future in the CIA). Also, he kind of looks like Patrick Dempsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment