Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spotted: Calculus Cutie

Some of you may have heard about this because it's all I've been talking about this week, but for those of you who haven't, hold onto your seat (and your lunch). SO I was sitting between these two strangers in my 25 person math class on Tuesday, minding my own business taking notes, when all of sudden, the boy next to me pulls out this little swiss army knife, unfolds these miniatures scissors and proceeds to CUT HIS NAILS. All over his notes, all over his desk, ALL UP IN MY FACE. While the professor is giving a lecture about calculus, while he is surrounded by people. So I give him this look like "no you didn't girlfriend" - but the boy does not flinch, and goes on to trim his cuticles. Next thing you know, he whips out these baby tweezers and lo and behold... begins to PLUCK OFF THE HAIRS THAT ARE ON HIS HAND. Absolutely not ok. By then I am full on glaring at the kid but getting no response so I just start to giggle uncontrollably/uncomfortably and the only thing I could think to do was take a few pictures to document this phenomenon..

The Utensil

The Plucking

The Gold-Mining

Finishing up the manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment